Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Got Luck?

Got Luck?

Well I'm Irish, 50% and I have to celebrate St. Patricks Day in some way with decor rather than just drinking green beer....so I decided to make a St. Patricks Day banner to hang in my front entry hall. I had a lot of fun doing it, it's just cut out using my Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge for the scalloped squares and then my All Mixed Up cartridge for the letters. I'll have to admit I'm addicted to the Mickey Mouse font cartridge, I had to tear myself away from using that one to "change up" the look a bit. Of course some ribbon, buttons, and flower embellishments were added, but this is quite plain in comparison to some of I've done in the past.

Here's some shots of it...which I'd like to add is not the easiest thing to do when it's a long banner and hanging in front of a mirror when I don't want to get myself in the picture as well....AND trying to keep the smudges from being in the shots! :)


Here's my artsy blurred out version below





Of course if we all have love in our life, then we sure our lucky aren't we?


If you're lucky enough to be Irish, then you are lucky enough!










this blessed nest
LINKPARTYBUTTON

2 comments:

  1. OMGOODNESS! so much detail went into this. such a fun garland.

    thanks for linking up to the SPRING FLING!

    have a super weekend.
    kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thanks for linking up to Gettin' Krafty With It!

    ReplyDelete