Hi there...Michele and I have been a little under the weather this past week. We received this Stylish Blog Award last week and then got hit with the bug, so we've had to put it off for a bit....but we graciously accept this award from Miss Lovie Creations and have had quite a time going through all the wonderful stylish blogs out there to award our 8. Here are the finalists that we thought are the most deserving.......and in order to accept this award here are a few rules to follow....if you've already received one consider yourself that much more stylish and as long as you've followed the rules then you are golden! :)
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 8 recently discovered stylish bloggers
4. Contact Bloggers and inform them of their awards
This is Kitty, shes quite the go getter, 1st year at law school and she felt she needed an outlet besides school to help her succeed. Thanks Kitty for choosing the blog and sharing your craftiness, we greatly appreciate it!
This is SJ she loves making drab into fab, like this dresser for instance. Go check out her blog and see the magic she created! Great job SJ!
Blog # 3
This is Jenny, she has an adorable blog to check out and this is one of the cutest St. Patrick Day decorations I've seen so far. Its so subtle that it can truly be left out year long, because aren't we always lucky?
You know you're all jealous of this great wrapping station that Lizzy created....I know we are! Great use of space Lizzy and don't we all love a little burlap???
This is Lynda, she has a challenge to create something everyday......all we can say is Lynda, keep em' coming because your talent is inspiring.
Well what else can we say but "Hello donut holes...of course! What a fantastic idea!".....Lauren has tried her course at cake pops and didn't catch the instruction part on freezing....ummmmm big part to miss...but love this idea doing the donut holes....hello they are already formed...so easy and saves a step! Great job!
Thanks Stacy for being "kinda crafty"...although we think you're very crafty. This girl is rocking the Silhouette like its going out of style. Look at this adorable banner she made. Cute colors, cute concept, just plain cute!
Ok need we say more? These are just so adorable, thank you Rachel for sharing these on your blog and great job on your Sun Scholar program.
7 random facts about Coffee @ 3
1. We both have C.A.D. (Crafting Anxiety Disorders)..we can't stop having piles of projects to do and not enough hours in the day to complete them. We have a sneaky suspicion that this is not something we are alone in though.....just sayin' :)
2. We live 32 miles apart and met when we lived a stones throw away. We became super close after we moved further away from each other......does that hold true with the saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder"????
3. Our husbands ride/race mountain bikes together and go fishing...these equates to about 5-6 Man-cations a year that us as loving wonderful wives, support.....we're finally starting to do our share of woman-cations now.
4. We both have 2 kids....Michele has Ella who is 7 and Keston who is 4, Lauren has Trey who is 6 1/2 and Michaela who is 3 1/2.....yes this means that we both, unplanned of course, made it work out that each younger kid gets the older kids hand me downs...it couldn't of worked out more perfectly.
5. We both have redone our offices..that unfortunately our husbands think they need to use...but find we get our best work done on the granite kitchen counter tops....great lighting and great cutting surfaces! Both of our dreams are islands in our next craft rooms...and husbands are banned!
6. We both jumped into our blog with both feet and are so excited to be apart of this blogging world with you all, this is truly a unique community and it keeps getting better and better.
7. Lauren wants Michele to try and do Project Run and Play but Michele is hesitant.....Lauren is persistent as heck and thinks that you will soon see a post saying that she is going for it.........just a hunch ;)
Congratulations to all these fantastic bloggers! You rocked our socks off! Keep up the good work. Remember to follow the rules listed above. Of course if you are already a recipient of this award and completed all the steps then just take this as an additional pat on the back from Coffee At Three!