Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cupcake Onesies

My husband asked me to make one of his clients (who is expecting) a onesie bouquet.  I've made them in the past and they turn out really cute, but the last one I made resulted in a crafting injury so I opted for an easier and safer alternative...cupcake onesies :).  Of course, I googled it first and got my inspiration from the Baby Sweet Treats & Shoppe on Etsy found here http://www.etsy.com/shop/babysweettreats

I USED:
2 long one piece jumpers
1 short sleeve onesie
3 bibs
2 pair of socks
rubberbands
1.5" wide ribbon
jumbo cupcake liners
4 glitter pom poms
basket & box paper shred
cupcake box

...and here is the end result...




I think just as cute as the bouquets and a lot less time consuming!  Just for fun here's the first onesie bouquet I made for Lauren...


No comments:

Post a Comment