Here's my jewelry box before hanging there lonely and boring on the bathroom wall---
Here's the inside with a few of my necklaces, the other thousand I have hanging on a curtain rod behind my bedroom door...which that is a great idea too that I got from Pinterest!
So I decided there were a few quotes that I love and I've listed them below:
- Liberate your inner awesome
- We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life we have waiting for us
- Go the extra mile, its never crowded
- Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too
- I live in organized chaos and I'm good with it
- All you need is love.....and a dog
- Remember this, that very little is needed to make a happy life
- Today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry
These quotes make me happy, so I thought "hey why not print them up in my bathroom colors, in cute font and put them in the collage frame so I can see this everyday and remind myself of these certain quotes that make me feel happy". AND my husband approved the design too! Woot woot!
So I just played around with Word and different fonts/colors, printed them up....and mind you it was a lot of work getting the sizing, luckily I'm not overly anal and this was a QUICK project, so I just eyeballed a lot on measurements. Also I added some shading to the edges to give it a little more depth:
Ok so here it is....I'm so happy with it!
Ok I'm hot on my New Years Eve Resolutions list of getting my projects done, so happy that this is complete and I can remind myself everyday to just BE AWESOME!!!