Sunday, January 29, 2012

XO

I did this X O project last year for Valentines day to post, after I did it, I honestly wasn't really thrilled with it. Then I kept seeing more and more people doing crafts like this and was thinking "hey mine isn't so bad!". I dug it out of the holiday box and actually really like it, I didn't do too shabby of a job. I'm not good with Mod Podge, so I was grumbling the whole time. 


Step 1: I bought an X and O paper mache letters



Step 2: I painted the back and sides of each letter


Step 3: I printed all my pictures I wanted in black and white 2X2 size



I had to pick and choose which picture fit correctly on the letters, then out came the Mod Podge and off I went. It was a little time consuming I'll admit. But I don't really decorate for Valentines Day so this little "splash" of holiday decor looks nice on my shelf. I added the red sequin lines in to separate the awkward cutting lines between each picture.


Happy Valentines Day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment