Monday, April 11, 2011

Bookmark Inspired Reading

Love this bookmark I got from the Creative Estates Conference this weekend in my Swag box. Its from My Hoot Designs and its just what I need...or at least I think I need to get me reading again. 



I've had a book that I've had from a friend for probably almost 2yrs. No joke. It's really a good book and I just can't seem to find the time between all my reality TV shows to sit down and read. Its pathetic I know. So when I got home and opened all my fun stuff from the Creative Estates Conference, I went right to my book and replaced my friends old airline ticket that I was using as a bookmark with this cute little number.


 This should inspire me right?? And after this book I have this next book on my agenda which everyone says is great as well.


I'm so proud of myself for getting inspired by one little bookmark. I decide to take a hot bath last night to relax and of course read...what do I pull out??


Ok my reasoning on this is that I don't want to get my book wet, OR my cute new bookmark! 





No comments:

Post a Comment