Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Clip Picture Frame

Before Christmas, Shanty 2 Chic had a tutorial for cute picture frames on their blog.  I knew I wanted to make one when I saw them here http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2010/12/cheap-but-chic-christmas-gift.html, so I followed their tutorial and did my own version.  It was really fast and easy to make and I love how it turned out...I wish I would have made two...I gave it to Lauren as a gift :).  


I picked up all of the wood pieces at Hobby Lobby...medium plaque for the main part, a small one for the bottom and a finial.  The magnetic clip was in a 4 pack from Wal-Mart.  Everything was spray painted, the edges sanded and then glued together with E-6000.


This particular one holds a 5x7 photo...or whatever else you feel like displaying...look, Lauren is ready for Valentine's Day :)!





No comments:

Post a Comment